Step-by-step guide for bank transfer via Security Bank website:
1. Click Security Bank Online and log in to your account.
2. From the menu, go to “Payments & Transfers” and select “Transfer Funds.”
3. Go to “1 Make Transfer” and select “To someone else’s Security Bank account”. On “2 Transfer To” select “New Account” enter the recipient’s account number on the text field provided. On “3 Transfer From” select the source account. Enter the amount on “4 Amount” then click “Submit.”
4. Confirm the details of your transaction. A Mobile Key or One-Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter your Mobile Key or One-Time Pin (OTP) then select “Confirm.” Please do not share your OTP to anyone.
5. After you have completed your online bank transfer, return to the previous menu and click either of the buttons for proper satellite/ministry allocation.