CCF Terms and Conditions
The CCF Website is an online information platform that allows its visitors to view and/or download relevant materials, updates, news and events from CCF. It also serves as a link page to other CCF applications and social media sites that can specifically cater to the needs of CCF members.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
1. License to Use
Unless otherwise stated, CCF owns all the intellectual property found on this Website and reserves the right to use the same. You are permitted to download, cache, print, and redistribute pages for your personal use and evangelism, or for discussion within your respective Bible study groups, subject to the following conditions.
You must not:
- Sell, rent, or sub-license any material from the CCF Website
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, print, or exploit material for commercial purposes
- Modify, alter, edit or change any material from the Website, including but not limited to the 4W’s., CCF Online Gospel Tracts, videos, audio-visual material, or images published and owned exclusively by CCF.
- Claim ownership over, or plagiarize any material made available on the CCF Website.
2. User Content
By uploading User Content (such as, but not limited to texts, images, videos, and audio-visual material) onto the CCF Website for whatever purpose, you grant CCF an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to use, reproduce, or publish the same.
4. Acceptable Use and Safety
While we may do our best to keep the CCF Website safe, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your personal data, unless with your full cooperation. When accessing and using the CCF Website, you are prohibited from performing any of the following acts:
- Collecting users’ content or information, or otherwise accessing the CCF Website, using automated means
(such as but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without CCF’s prior written permission.
- Uploading viruses or other malicious codes.
- Soliciting login information or accessing an account belonging to someone else.
- Posting content that may be classified as threatening, violent, inciting to violence, hateful, or pornographic. You are prohibited from posting material that ; contains nudity or graphic images of violence.
- Using the CCF Website for unlawful, illegal, unauthorized, misleading, malicious, obscene, offensive or discriminatory acts.
- Using the CCF website in any way that disables, overburdens, or impairs the appearance or proper functioning of the CCF Website, such as but not limited to conducting a denial-of-service attack or interference with page rendering or other CCF Website functionality.
- Conducting, facilitating, or encouraging any violations of this Statement or CCF policies.
- Infringing the copyright, database right or trademark of CCF or any other person or entity.
5. Privacy Security
For transparency and accountability, we require CCF Website users to provide their real names and information. In order to maintain the safety and security of your account, you are prohibited from performing the following terms:
- You may not provide information that is fictitious
- You may not use information belonging to someone else, without their permission.
- You may not select an inappropriate username or group name. CCF reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or delete any Username or group name with inappropriate or unlawful content.
- You allow CCF to use your non-proprietary information for accounting and regulatory purposes.
6. Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights and expect you to do the same. We reserve the right to remove any content or information posted on the CCF Website that, to our sole discretion, violates this Statement, CCF policies,, and/or any applicable laws.
This Statement, and any policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, is subject to change without prior notice. Your continued use of CCF Website and its related services constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk of possible legal liability for CCF, we reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend your access to the CCF Website, without prior notice. This is without prejudice to other rights and remedies we may avail of under applicable laws.
9. Disputes, Liability and Indemnity
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on the CCF Website, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on the CCF Website and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on the CCF Website. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on the CCF Website. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the CCF Website.
We try to keep the CCF Website up, bug-free, and safe. We do not guarantee that the CCF Website will always be safe, secure or error-free or that CCF Website will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. CCF is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.