LIVE FOR ETERNITY NOW
LIVE FOR ETERNITY NOW
NOVEMBER 19, 2023
Victory in Jesus, In Jesus’ Name, Crown Him With Many Crowns, Stand Strong, O Praise the Name (Anastasis)
What was the longest time you’ve had to wait for something you were looking forward to (a relationship, a trip, a reward, etc.)?
1 CORINTHIANS 15:20-26, 57-58
20 But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who are asleep. 21 For since by a man came death, by a man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ’s at His coming, 24 then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death… 57 but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.
(1 Corinthians 15:17-20, Daniel 12:2-3)
(Luke 12:19-21, 2 Samuel 13:12-13, 1 Corinthians 15:19-24)
(1 Corinthians 15:25-30, John 1:1-3, 14, Revelation 11:15,17, Acts 17:31, Revelation 20:11-15, 1 Corinthians 15:29-30, 1 Corinthians 1:17)
(1 Corinthians 2:9, 1 Corinthians 15:35-52, 55-58, 1 John 3:2-3, Luke 24:39-43, John 20:26-28, 1 Thessalonians 4:14-17, Revelation 21:1-5)
Restate the verse in your own words.
Based on this lesson on “LIVE FOR ETERNITY NOW”, write down your action point to apply what you learned. Make it your “I Will…” statement and follow the S.M.A.R.T guideline to come up with a do-able action point.
“I Will _____________________________”
Who will you share these truths to this week?
Pray for people in your life who are not aware of or who ignore the reality of eternity that they may understand how eternity should impact our lives now. Faithfully live for God and His calling for you. Share the gospel and the glorious future in eternity that God has for those who accept Jesus as their Savior and Lord!
• Worship God for who He is, what He has done, and what He will do in our lives.
II. Country and the World
• Upright and moral governance of public servants; repentance and salvation for government leaders and citizens for a Christ-centered Philippines.
• God’s help and comfort, salvation for Israel, wisdom for their leaders in government, military and their soldiers as they defend themselves against terrorists’ attacks.
• Rescue of the Israelites takenas hostages.
• War in Ukraine to end, loss of lives prevented; conflict in African, East Asian and Middle East countries to stop.
• CCFers would honor and love God and make disciples.
• Elders, pastors, dleaders, and families (holy, humble, harmonious, happy, heart-working).
• Ministries and churches expansion worldwide.
IV. CCF Facilities
• Worship and Training Center
• Prayer Mountain
V. Personal Concerns
• Deeper intimate relationship with God.
• Righteous living.
• Salvation of family and friends.
I CORINTHIANS 15:58
58 Therefore, my beloved breth- ren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.