We, at Christ’s Commission Foundation, Inc. or Christ’s Commission Fellowship (“CCF”) respect your right to privacy and the confidentiality of Personal Information provided to us. As we collect, use, store, disclose, and dispose the information you provide to us, we commit to be faithful stewards of this information and treat it with utmost care and respect.
We are committed to following the general policies and procedures of the Data Privacy Act of 2012 of the Philippines, under Republic Act No. 10173.
The Types of Information we collect
In communicating with our members and / or with the public, CCF may collect personal and / or sensitive information. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Personal Information
- Contact details (full legal name, complete address, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail address, birthdate, etc.); and
- Educational qualifications.
- Sensitive Information
- Professional Information;
- Health Information;
- Religious Information; and
- Personal Concerns.
Why we collect Personal Information from you
CCF receives personal information for a variety of purposes and through various channels, including but are not limited to, tithe envelopes, registration forms, online forms, application forms, etc.
We collect information so we can:
- Communicate with you, pray for you and provide other services to you;
- Serve you and your family by providing worship and discipleship services; and
- Review and improve our services including worship, discipleship and other services such as our music, materials, websites, social networks, etc.
We do not use your information in any way other than in the furtherance of our vision and mission as a church.
How we collect Personal Information from you
We collect Personal Information from you when you voluntarily submit them to us. We collect this information through:
- Face to face contact;
- Electronically including our website or social media sites;
- Phone calls;
- Forms including sign-up sheets, registration forms, application forms, tithe envelopes, partner information cards, etc.; and
- Other channels in the course of rendering our services to you.
How we use your Personal Information
CCF will only use the information you voluntarily provide us for the sole purpose for which it was collected. We will not disclose the above information that we collect without your consent.
Who we share your Personal Information with
We have set in place the appropriate processes and technologies to safeguard your personal information. We will not disclose or share your personal information without your permission, except when required by law or the appropriate government agencies.
We do not rent, sell, or exchange your information.
We may share your personal information with authorized personnel and third-party service providers. We guarantee that we will only share the necessary information needed for them to deliver specific objectives or facilitate specific processes. These authorized personnel and third-party providers include:
- Pastors, staff and volunteers to aid in discipleship and other services;
- Third-party service providers such as payment gateway systems, health service providers, and government agencies.
How we protect your Personal Information
We have set up reasonable steps including the installation of organizational, physical, and technical safeguards to ensure the security of personal and sensitive information we hold. We will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose.
It is your right to be dealt with anonymously, provided that it is lawful and practicable. We will try to accommodate your request for anonymity wherever possible, however, we note that in some circumstances, this may prevent us from effectively communicating with you.
Updating your Personal Information
If you would like to update your personal information, please send us an email at email@example.com.