Our Core Values
- Sacrificial love for God and Others
- Evangelism and Equipping
- Reliance on the Holy Spirit and Prayer
- Volunteer lay leadership
- Authority of the Scriptures and Leaders
- Nurture family relationships – husband-wife ministry teams
- Truthfulness and Integrity
- Small group discipleship
Our Structure and Strategy: D-12 and Discipleship Process
The D-12 is an organizational structure we use to pursue and accomplish our mission and vision from God. ‘D-12’ stands for ‘Disciples of 12’. This is based on Jesus’ model of discipleship.
Disciple making is the process of helping people BELIEVE in Christ, nurturing them to GROW
toward Christ-likeness, so that they may also DISCIPLE others and eventually MULTIPLY
themselves, for the glory of God.
How do we implement the D-12 Strategy:
- Believe – We build RELATIONSHIPS and help people know JESUS as Lord and Savior.
- Grow – We NURTURE believers to CHRIST-LIKE maturity as members of a Dgroup.
- Mentor – We TRAIN people to LEAD their own Dgroups.
- Multiply – We MENTOR and EMPOWER dgroup leaders to multiply their Dgroup.
* A Dgroup is composed of people who are not yet leading their own groups. A D-12 is
composed of people who are leading their own d-groups.